FMDS TradeCalendar.xml and TradeCalendar_primary.xml files have been updated and are currently available for download via the Miscellaneous section of the TT Download Center.
TOCOM Aluminum, Energy and Metals open 15 min earlier at 8:45 and close 1.5 hours later at 5:30 the following day.
TOCOM Rubber Opens 15 min earlier at 8:45.
To upload these files to FMDS:
Should you have any questions, please contact TT Support.
If you no longer wish to receive Customer Advisories, please Unsubscribe.
On Monday, September 5th, HKEx will introduce Mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Options.
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file (here) on all HKEx Gateways.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached HKEx.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the HKEx.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each HKEx Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|| Product Code
|| Point Value
| Mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Options