On Monday, September 5th, HKEx will introduce Mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Options.
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file (here) on all HKEx Gateways.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached HKEx.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the HKEx.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each HKEx Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
|Mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Options||MCH||10|