On Monday, July 11th, SGX will launch the following new products:
- SGX INR/USD FX OPTIONS – This product is supported on the current TT SGX Gateway.
- SGX FTSE China A50 Options – This product is not supported on the current TT SGX Gateway due to an issue related to the variable ticking which is being investigated.
In order to trade the SGX INR/USD FX OPTIONS product, customers must apply an updated pMerge file on all SGX Gateways. The updated pMerge file is available in the Download Center on the TT Website, here.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached SGX.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the SGX.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each SGX Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
SGX INR/USD FX OPTIONS
If you no longer wish to receive Customer Advisories, please Unsubscribe.