Before installing Autospreader SE, consider the following points:
- Autospreader SE must run on a dedicated server-class
machine with at least eight CPU cores.
If your machine has fewer than eight CPU cores, the installation process fails.
- No application-level software other than Autospreader SE should be run on this machine.
- Only one instance of Autospreader SE should be run on this machine.
Installing the TT Software
To install Autospreader Strategy Engine:
- Run the Autospreader SE setup.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue
with the installation, select the box next to I accept the terms in the license
agreement and click Next.
- To install Autospreader SE into the default directory, select Install Now and click Next. Skip to step 8.
- To install Autospreader SE in a custom directory, select Customize and continue with the step below.
The Destination Folder dialog box appears:
- Select Change and navigate to the location you want to install Autospreader SE.
- Click Next.
The Browse to aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- If this is the first TT product on your TT Trading System, continue with Step 6.
- If you provide an aconfig.xml file, skip to Step 8 on page 19.
- A Continue Without Providing File prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue.
- Click Yes,
and skip to Step 11.
Your Autospreader SE installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM 7.X.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new gateway exchange
- Click Browse
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, and then click Next.
- The Available
Autoserver Names dialog box displays with a list
of Autospreader SE flavors.
Click the Exchange-Flavor that you want your Autospreader SE to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this Autospreader SE Exchange-Flavor. This Exchange-Flavor appears in Guardian’s tree of exchanges.
- To continue the installation, click Next.
The InstallShield Wizard Reboot dialog box appears.
- To complete the installation and reboot your machine, click Reboot Now.
- To exit the installer and reboot your machine later, click Reboot Later. TT recommends rebooting your machine prior to operating Autospreader SE.