Adding Legs to an Existing Spread
To add legs to an existing spread:
Note: You can add up to ten legs per spread and actively quote on up to three of the legs.
- Start X_TRADER and open up a connection to the exchange(s) where the spread products are traded.
- Select products from the Market Explorer, and open a Market window for those products.
- From the Control Panel, click the Window menu and choose Autospreader.
- or -
From the Control Panel, click the icon.
The Autospreader Manager dialog box displays.
- Select the name of the spread and click Edit.
The Autospreader Configuration dialog box displays.
Tip: Manually expand the size of this box if you can not view all the fields.
- From the Market Grid, click to select the contract you want to add.
- Drag and drop the contracts to the Autospreader Configuration dialog box.
- Edit the settings to manipulate the behavior of the spread.
- Click OK.
The spread window and various legs of the spread display.
You successfully added legs to an existing spread.