Using the Control Bar
Use the Control Bar to perform these procedures:
To enable the Autotrader grid:
You successfully enabled the Autotrader grid.
To disable the Autotrader grid:
Autotrader stops interacting with the market and deletes its working orders from the market.
You successfully disabled the Autotrader grid.
To reset your position:
- Click a cell in the row that has the contract you want to hedge.
- In the Reset box, type the number of contracts that you want to hedge for that row.
- Click Reset Open Position.
You successfully reset your position. Use the Managing Your Position dialog box to remove a hedged position.
To delete all of your orders:
Clear the Selected Orders option and then click Delete Selected Orders.
- or -
You successfully deleted all of your orders.
To update all of your orders:
- Ensure the Selected Orders option is not selected.
- Click Update Orders.
Autotrader submits orders for all active rows whose parameters determine an order be submitted.
You successfully updated all of your orders.
To delete or update selected orders:
- Click to select Selected Orders.
The Delete and Update Orders buttons change to only affect selected orders.
- To select a row, click Active checkbox at the beginning of the row.
- Click either Update Selected Orders or Delete Selected Orders.
You successfully deleted or updated selected orders.
To edit parameters using the Increase and Decrease arrows:
- Select the cell that contains an editable numeric value.
Note: To clone multiple rows, press and hold the CTRL key and continue clicking rows.
- To increase the numeric value(s) by one, click .
- To decrease the numeric value(s) by one, click .
You successfully edited parameters.
To edit a row's parameters using the Formula bar:
- Select the cell that contains an editable value (numeric or formula).
Note: You cannot select multiple cells.
- At the bottom of the Control Bar, click in the Formula Bar:
- Type the new value or formula that you want to assign to the cell.
- Press the ENTER key.
You successfully edited a row's parameters.