You create X_TRADER, X_STUDY, FIX client, and administrative users using the same method. After you create the user, you configure the user with the appropriate settings.
Creating a New User
To create a new user:
- On the Home tab, click New User. Alternatively,
right-click an existing user and then click New User.
The New User window opens.
- Enter the user’s username, display name, and password. The username must be unique across all brokers in the environment.
- Enter the user’s contact information. If you set the Country field to United States, you must also select a valid state and zip code. To create the user without setting a country, set the Country field to None.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Click Save.
- Continue to one of the following sections: Configuring a User for Trading, Configuring a User as a FIX Adapter Client, Granting a User TT User Setup Permissions or Creating Product Limits.