Web Client Overview
The web client interface is divided into tabs and views that allow the buy-side administrator to:
- Log in and out of TT User Setup.
- Create buy-side users.
- View settings for administrators, FIX Adapter servers, and FIX Adapter clients.
- Edit a limited number of settings for users, administrators, FIX Adapter servers, and FIX Adapter clients.
- Run reports.
- Enable and configure email settings.
- View the system settings (e.g. login rules, password rules, FMDS settings, companies, currency rates, version rules, and server status).
The web client contains three views:
- User View
- Administrator View
- FIX Adapter View
Each view contains two parts, a list view that shows all the users of the selected type and a details pane that shows the user’s current settings.
A limited number of fields in the details pane are editable, for example, the contact information, credit, currency, and whether the user can log in using TT SIM.
For detailed information on creating and editing users refer to Creating Users.
Home Tab Overview
The Home tab contains the following buttons:
- Log In: Opens the login window.
- Log Out: Logs the current administrator out and returns to the login window.
- Users: Opens the User View, which allows you to view and edit one or more users.
- Administrators: Opens the Administrator View, which allows you to view and edit one or more administrative users.
- FIX Adapters: Opens the FIX Adapter View, which allows you to view one or more FIX Adapter Server users.
- Product Limits:
Opens the Gateway Logins
View, which allows you to view product limit risk
for Gateway Logins assigned to one or more users. Your broker may
also have given you the ability to create and manage product limits
for Gateway Logins. The Filter
by Broker drop-down allows you to select the company
whose product limits you want to view. Filtering is available even
when your broker has not given you the ability to manage product
For additional information on managing Product Limits, refer to the section called Creating Product Limits.
- New User:
Opens the New User window,
which allows you to create a username and password, and to enter
the user’s contact information.
For detailed information on creating and editing users refer to the section called Creating Users.
Reporting Tab Overview
The Reporting tab allows you to run available reports.
For more information about viewing and running reports, refer to Reports.
Administration Tab Overview
The Administration tab allows you to enable and configure email settings, as well as view system administration settings.
The Administration tab has the following options:
- Enable Email: Allows you to enable the ability to send newly generated passwords to users over email.
- Email Settings: Allows you to configure the Email server settings, including the server address and port, as well as default from, subject, and message content.
- Enable X_STUDY: Shows whether or not the TT Administrator has enabled X_STUDY for this system.
- FMDS Settings: Allows you to view the FMDS settings for the system.
- Login Rules: Allows you to view the concurrent login and invalid login settings for the system.
- Password Rules: Allows you to view the password change, required complexity, reuse, and expiration rules for the system.
- Companies: Allows you to view the company settings for the for the companies you have permission to access.
- Product Margins: Allows you to view the margin values of a product.
- Currency Rates: Allows you to view the currency rates for the system.
- Version Rules: Allows you to view the version rules for the system.
- Server Status: Allows you to view the exchanges and their status for the system.