The following list details files that are used specifically by the Eris/GovEx Gateway. For a list and description of general TT Gateway files, refer to Chapter 3, “TT Gateway Configuration and Setup” in the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.The files are divided into three types: configuration (.cfg or.ini), log (.log), and miscellaneous (.tbl and .dat). Due to space constraints, throughout the table, the following conventions are used:
- * is the exchange name selected during the installation of the TT Gateway.
- UserID is the UserId assigned to the particular Order Session that generates the file.
- MemberID is the MemberId assigned in hostinfo.cfg for the particular Order Router that generates the file.
- time consists of HHMMSS, where HH is the two-digit hour, MM is the two-digit minute, and SS is the two-digit second.
- date consists of YYYYMMDD, where YYYY is the four-digit year, MM is the two-digit month, and DD is the two-digit day (e.g., 2013-03-02).
- mode is either PROD (if the mode of the TT Gateway is set for production) or SIM (if the mode is set for simulation).
- X signifies <root drive>
- # is a variable integer.
Gateway Files Table
|Stores the customer’s connection information for the Price and Order Server.|
Refer to the SAIL Log File section.
Order Server log file.
Price Server log file.
|*_OrderServerFillSource<Gateway IP Address>_mode_bof.tbl|
|The Fill Server creates this file to store, update, and manage fill data.|
The Order Server uses these files to track and manage its orders.
*_OrderServerFillSource<Gateway IP Address>_mode_fills.tbl
Contains a record of all fills received from the exchange for a given trading session.
Tracks trader logins, outgoing orders, and order responses that the exchange sends back to the TT Gateway. This file includes timestamps with each event.
|*_mode_prices.dat||X:ttauditfiles||Used by the Price Server to persists settlement prices and track and manage market data messages.||No|
Used by the Price Server to continue calculating VAP for TTQAP-subscribed products after a startup.
|Position are maintained in this file by the Fill Server for Fill Server Rollover.||Conditional|