Trader and Firm Identification
Obtaining Exchange Credentials
The Eris website provides (http://www.erisfutures.com/resources) instructions for registering traders, clearing firms, and brokers.
Eris/GovEx provides the following types of user IDs:
- FIX Order ID: Required for placing and viewing orders receiving real-time trade confirmations and fills.
- FIX Market Data ID: Required for receiving and viewing market data.
- FIX STP ID: Required for subscribing to and receiving completed trade information in the event of a gateway disconnect or other disaster recovery scenario.
- Client ID (Eris)/Trader ID (GovEx): Not mandatory for order routing, but required for submitting orders using the on-behalf (Give Up) trading functionality and using third-party order routing. Both exchanges allocate these IDs to traders, who must submit these values via their client trading applications (e.g., using the GiveUp field in X_TRADER®).
TT Direct Trader IDs
TT Direct Trader IDs on Eris/GovEx Gateways use the Member-Group-Trader (MGT) format Member-Group-Trader ID, where:
- Member is defined by the firm. This value must match the Member parameter value set in the [order_session_trade#] section of the hostinfo.cfg file.
- Group is the group ID provided by the firm.
- Trader is defined by the firm.
TTORD Trader IDs
The following list describes TTORD trader IDs on the gateway.
- Eris/GovEx Gateways supports TTORDs.
- TTORDs are user-defined.
- You can map multiple TTORDs to one direct exchange trader (TT Direct Trader ID).
Each TTORD ID that connects to and trades on the Exchange must use a unique clearing account.
You must complete the following fields in TT User Setup to map a TTORD proxy trader to a direct trader:
- Exchange: The TT Gateway Exchange-Flavor (e.g., Eris-A).
- Member: An up to 7-character value defined by the user. This value must match the Member parameter value set in the [order_session_trade0] section of the hostinfo.cfg file.
- Group: A three-character value defined by the user.
- Trader: A multi-character value (i.e., up to 11 characters in TT User Setup or Guardian).