Installing via the Graphical User Interface
Before you Install
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step.
Installing the TT Gateway Software
To install the GMEX Gateway
- Run the GMEX Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue with the installation, select the box next to I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- The Browse to aconfig.xml dialog
- If this is the first TT product on you TT Trading System, continue with next Step.
- If you provide an aconfig.xml file, go to this step.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml
file so that the install package updates it with new Gateway Exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, and then click Next.
A Question prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue.
- Click Yes.
Your GMEX Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the aconfig.xml in the TT Gateway Environment page in the All Gateway section.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of GMEX flavors (i.e., Exchange-Flavors).
Click the Exchange-Flavor that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian. Select the same Exchange-Flavor that is listed on the TT license file.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway Exchange-Flavor. This Exchange-Flavor appears in Guardian’s tree of exchanges.
- Click Next.
- The InstallShield
Wizard Complete dialog box appears.
To complete the installation and reboot your machine, click Reboot Now.
To exit the installer and reboot your machine later, click Reboot Later. TT recommends rebooting your machine prior to operating the GMEX Gateway.