Printing Guardian Screens
Many of the Guardian windows support printing services, including the following:
Your printing options include:
- Print: Lets you print the active document.
- Print Preview: Displays the document exactly as it will look when printed.
- Print Setup: Lets you specify a printer and change printer options from the standard Windows Print Setup dialog box.
To print Guardian screens:
- Open a window that supports printing. For example, open the View Local Logfile or View Product Table window.
- Click on a column within the window to activate the Print and Print Preview options.
- On the File menu, click Print.
Note: In any window that supports printing, and prior to clicking on a cell within the window, Guardian offers the Print Setup option only. To add a printer, see the Add a Printer section or Windows Help. If you have a printer already set up, click in any cell within the window, and all print options will be enabled.
Printing Help Documentation
You can print Help topics from your workstation in any of the following ways:
- Print a single page: Select a topic to display the information, and then click Print.
- Print an entire book: Select a book title from the Contents tab and click Print.
- Print all Help topics: Select a book title and click Print. Repeat this process for each of the remaining books. You must print each book separately.