Collect Local Logfiles
The Collect Local Logfiles option automatically collects and zips logs and configuration files to assist you in troubleshooting a problem at the local machine. You or the TT System Administrator can then email the zip file to the Trading Technologies Customer Support Center.
To collect log files:
On the Tools menu, click Collect Local Logfiles.
The following message appears.
The zip file, <IP address>_<DDMMYYYY>.zip, will be placed in your <root drive>:ttlogfiles directory.
If they are present on the local machine, some of the following types of files will be included in the zip file:
- TT application and local machine-specific diagnostic settings. For example, netstat, ipconfig, tcpip registry, etc.
- TT application installation log files for each installed product version.
- TT application log files.
- TT application crash dump files.
- TT client application audit logs.
- TT application-specific CSV export files.
- TT server or client-specific data files. For example, order tables, risk limits, risk audit files, license files, currency table, etc.
- Guardian Product Table fields.
- TT Gateway audit files.
- TT application configuration files, including Aconfig.xml and Aconfig_local.xml.
- The Tick Table.
- The Windows Dr. Watson error log.
- Information about the local host.
- Login profile-specific information on a local machine.