Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
You configure local and network settings in the WAN Router Setup dialog box.
To configure local settings on your WAN Router:
- Access the TTM WAN Router Setup dialog box.
- If this is a Network WAN
Router, in the Router Use section,
in the Multicast Domain box, type
the unique multicast domain for that network segment.
Note: All WAN Routers in this segment must share this multicast domain.
- If this WAN Router will not broadcast production data, clear the Production option.
- If this WAN Router will broadcast simulation data, click the Simulation option.
- In the Local IP Address list, click the IP Address of the NIC card you use to WAN Route.
- If you want to use the nagle
algorithm when sending your price data over TCP, skip to the next
Select the Price TCP No Delay option.
- For effects on latency and bandwidth, refer to the description for the Prices TCP No Delay setting.
- For TT recommendations on setup, refer to the Note in the description for Prices TCP No Delay.
- If you want this WAN Router
to accept all incoming connection requests, regardless of whether
the request comes from a listed Neighbor, click Accept any.
Note: If you do not select this option, the WAN Router accepts connections only from WAN Routers in the Neighbors list. You cannot select this option if you are setting up a Personal Wan Router.
- When you are done configuring
your WAN Router, click OK.
Leave the dialog box open for the next procedure called To add a WAN Router to the Neighbors list.