Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
To verify correct WAN Routing setup:
- Verify that Guard Server on the gateway is running. To do so:
- Call the IT department
at the remote site.
- Visually check its operations (if within the same building).
- Use remote access software to connect to the server.
- Double-click the icon in the system tray on a TT workstation
that communicates with the remote TT Gateway.
This opens the Guardian window.
- On the tree of exchanges, click the + to the left of each item to navigate to the needed TT Gateway and fully expand it so that Guard Server displays.
- Verify that Guard Server is listed and green. If you cannot find the TT Gateway, or if Guard Server is red, there is a problem with either the network or WAN Routing setup.
- Repeat Steps 1 – 4 until all networks have been verified.