Renaming the Database, Username, and Password
When running the file, you have the option of specifying a different database name, database username, and password for the database user you are creating. You can make these changes directly in the command prompt.
The default values of these parameters are as follows:
- Database Name: TT_CENTRAL_DB
- Username: HFSAdmin
- Password: 12345678
To specify a different database name, database username, and password:
- After C:tthistoricalfillserver>, enter HFSDB.bat and the name of the database machine. For example, type HFSDB.bat CHI100876.
- After the name of the database machine, enter a space and the name of the database. For example, type MYDATABASE.
- After the database name, enter a space and the database user name. For example, type USER687.
- After the username, enter a space and the password for the user. For example, type 123.
Note: When entering the database items listed above, each should be separated by spaces.
Should you choose to rename the database only; the default username and password will still be used. For example, type: HFSDB.bat CHI100876 MYDATABASE
Note: If you update the database name, username, and password when creating the database via the batch file, you must also make the updates in the HFS Configuration Client (see Configure HFS Client).