Installing via the Graphic User Interface
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step
Installing the TT Gateway Software via the GUI
To install the LME Gateway:
- Run the TT LME Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue
with the installation, select the box next to I accept
the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
The Setup Type dialog box appears with the option to Install Now or Customize:
- If this is the first TT product installed on this machine, the Install Now option installs the TT LME Gateway to the c:tt directory by default.
- If the installation detects previously installed TT products, the Install Now option installs the TT LME Gateway in the same directory as your other TT products. The option to customize will not appear.
- To install the TT LME Gateway into the default directory, select Install Now and click Next. Skip to this step.
- To install the TT LME Gateway in a custom directory,
select Customize and continue with
the step below.
The Customize Destination Folders dialog box appears:
- Select Browse and navigate to the location you want to install the TT LME Gateway.
- Click Next.
The Browse to aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- Click Next.
A Continue Without Providing File prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue.
- Click Yes.
Your TT LME Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, and then click Next.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog box displays with a list of TT LME Gateway flavors (i.e., Exchange-Flavors).
- Click the flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) that
you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor). This Exchange-Flavor appears in Guardian’s tree of exchanges.
- To continue the installation, click Next.
The InstallShield Wizard reboot dialog box appears.
- To complete the installation and reboot your machine, click Reboot Now.
- To exit the installer and reboot your machine later, click Reboot Later. TT recommends rebooting your machine prior to operating the TT LME Gateway.