Configuring Product Subscriptions
Initial Product Download
Product subscriptions are configured on the LSE Gateway by enabling product groups in the [PriceServer] section in the hostinfo.cfg file. The HSVF channel and connectivity information for each product is defined in LSEProductGroup.cfg, which is not configurable.
The ExchangeFeed parameters in the [PriceServer] section of hostinfo.cfg are configured to subscribe to product groups. After a clean install of the LSE Gateway, the following parameters are enabled by default.
Configuring Product Groups on the Gateway
To configure product groups in the hostinfo.cfg file
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to <root drive>:ttconfig.
- Using Notepad, open the hostinfo.cfg file.
- In the [PriceServer] section, configure each ExchangeFeed parameter:
- To subscribe to a product group, remove the hash symbol (#) from in front of the corresponding ExchangeFeed parameter. After a clean install of the LSE Gateway, both ExchangeFeed parameters are enabled by default.
- Ensure each parameter is on its own line in the [PriceServer] section.
- To unsubscribe to a product group, type and enter a # in front of the corresponding ExchangeFeed parameter.
- From the File menu, click Save.
- Close hostinfo.cfg.
Configuring Product Groups in TT User Setup
In TT User Setup, your risk administrator selects (allows) the product groups for users. This allows users to view the market data for each product group. In the New/Edit User window in TT User Setup, you can select “LSE” as the Market and select one of the following Product Group settings per user:
- LSE Derivatives
- Oslo Bors
- <All Products>