Manual update of Customer Default ‘Connection’ field
Once your Customer Defaults have been copied across to SFE-C, the Connection field within Customer Defaults also needs to be manually updated.
||Perform the following steps below:
Step 1: Check whether ‘connection’ is used:
- Check whether ‘connection’ is used.
- If so, update to SFE-C/D.
- In Tt User Setup control panel, click | User Admin | X_TRADER Customer Defaults.
- Filter ‘Market’ = SFE.
- Select all with ‘SFE’.
- Right-click and select ‘Edit’.
- Click button next to ‘Connection’ field.
- Select ‘SFE-C’ MGT and click ‘Select’.
- Click ‘Save’. You should now see ‘SFE-C’ in the 'Conn Gateway' column.