Planning an ASX NTP Migration
Summary: Points of Note/Major Differences
Note: Refer to the ASX NTP Migration Guide for details regarding the following changes:
- ASX Market Data Protocol (ITCH) replaces FIX Market Data
- TPS increase to 15 TPs from 12 TPs
- No orders will be carried over from ASX Trade24 to ASX NTP
- CTI code (1H/2C) has changed. Changes are needed to hostinfo.cfg and/or Customer defaults.
- Market closes after Friday Night Session at 8am Saturday 18th March - Cancel all GTC’s
- Change to session phases: Removed 30 second leveling period.
- Change to “Limit” order type behaviour change
- New order type: “Market-to-Limit”
- New & change to time conditions: FOK, IOC and Good til date.
- User defined combinations replace custom market orders
- Block trade messaging no longer exists
- New electricity strip contracts
- New packs and bundles contracts on 90 day Bank Bill. Contract code: IR
- New bank bill butterfly spreads: listed under IR, not the exchange code FL
- Implied prices changes
- Workspaces need to be rebuilt due to new series keys
- FFT2 reference change no longer available on filled orders, working orders can still be changed.