Configuring Product Subscriptions
Initial Product Download
Product subscriptions are configured on the MX Gateway by enabling product groups in the [PriceServer] section in the hostinfo.cfg file. The HSVF channel and connectivity information for each product is defined in MXProductGroup.cfg, which is not configurable.
The ExchangeFeed parameters in the [PriceServer] section of hostinfo.cfg are configured to subscribe to product groups. After a clean install of the MX Gateway, the following parameters are enabled by default.
Configuring Product Groups
To configure product groups in the hostinfo.cfg file
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to <root drive>:ttconfig.
- Using Notepad, open the hostinfo.cfg file.
- In the [PriceServer] section, configure each ExchangeFeed parameter:
- To subscribe to a product group, remove the hash symbol (#) from in front of the corresponding ExchangeFeed parameter. After a clean install of the MX Gateway, both ExchangeFeed parameters are enabled by default.
- Ensure each parameter is on its own line in the [PriceServer] section.
- To unsubscribe to a product group, type and enter a # in front of the corresponding ExchangeFeed parameter.
- From the File menu, click Save.
- Close hostinfo.cfg.