Trader and Firm Identification
Obtaining Exchange Credentials/Membership
To receive market data, users must submit the following documents to NASDAQ:
- NASDAQ Global System Application
- Datafeed Request Form
- NASDAQ Global Data Agreement [Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first NASDAQ OMX datafeed only]
- UTP Level 1 Vendor Agreement [Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first UTP Level 1 datafeed only
Click the following links to request credentials and see more information regarding connectivity and membership to NFX:
Contact Market Operations at email@example.com
TT Direct Trader Gateway Login (MGT)
Direct Trader Gateway Login (MGT) and exchange credentials overview for NFX:
- The Exchange trader ID in TT User Setup is the exchange-provided Username mapped to Tag 553.
- The Password in TT User Setup is the exchange-provided
Password mapped to Tag 554.
When adding a password for a direct trader NFX Gateway login using TT User Setup 7.17.62 or lower, press the F3 key to enable the Password fields.
- The exchange distributes a SenderCompID. This is configured as the GatewayCompany parameter in hostinfo.cfg and maps to Tag 49.
- The exchange-provided SenderSubID must be configured as the Operator ID in TT User Setup and maps to Tag 50.
To access NFX products, users must configure an order session with a single, unique Member ID as set by the Member parameter.
The "M" of the user MGT is user-defined and must match the Member parameter configured for the Order Session in hostinfo.cfg.
TTORD Trader IDs
The NFX Gateway supports TTORD Gateway Logins. When adding TTORDs in TT User Setup, consider the following:
- You can map multiple TTORDs to one direct trader.
- A single TTORD ID can map to multiple direct traders on the same TT Gateway 7.17.
- In order to trade NFX through a single X_TRADER®, customers must upgrade to X_TRADER 7.17.X and TT User Setup 7.17.X.
Exchange API Mapping
The following table shows how order session and account information are mapped to the NFX exchange API when submitting order actions:
|Exchange Credential||Exchange API Field||TT Field||Description||Mandatory for Order Routing?|
|This is the exchange-provided SenderCompID credential. Configured in hostinfo.cfg on the NFX Gateway. Example: GatewayCompany=NFTTG||Yes|
|TargetCompID||Tag 56||ExchangeCompany||This is the exchange-provided TargetCompId credential. Configured in hostinfo.cfg on the NFX Gateway. Example: ExchangeCompany=NFX_TEST||Yes|
|SenderSubID||Tag 50||Operator ID (left side)||One of two unique user IDs from the exchange. The exchange-provided SenderSubID credential is populated in the Operator ID field in TT User Setup (left side of the "|" character).||Yes|
|None (user-defined)||Tag 448||Operator ID (right side)||This value is the user-defined Authorized Trader ID (ATID) that you create using the NFX CAST database application, and populate in the Operator ID field in TT User Setup (right side of the "|" character).||Yes|
|Username||Tag 553||Trader ID||One of two unique user IDs from the exchange. The Username credential provided by the exchange must be populated in the Trader ID field (the T of the MGT) when creating the user’s NFX Gateway Login in TT User Setup.||Yes|
|Password||Tag 554||Password||The Password exchange credential must be populated in the Password field of the user’s MGT in TT User Setup.||Yes|
|Clearing Account||Tag 1|
|This is the 10-character, case sensitive exchange-provided value submitted in X_TRADER®.||Yes|
|None (user-defined)||Tag 70 (Allocation ID)||FFT2||This is an optional, up to 15-character user-defined value entered in X_TRADER®.||No|
Authorized Trader ID (ATID)
NFX requires each firm (e.g., FCM) to properly configure an Authorized Trader for order routing and trader identification. To create an ATID using the Exchange’s CAST database application, refer to http://www.nasdaqomx.com/digitalAssets/99/99237_authorized-trader-reference-guide.-version-1.0--sr-nfx-2015-32-.pdf
You must create an ATID first before populating the Operator ID for a user’s Gateway Login in TT User Setup
After creating an ATID, you must add the value to the user’s Operator ID. In TT User Setup, you must populate the Operator ID field with the exchange-provided SenderSubID and user-defined ATID separated by a "|" character (e.g., FIX8|aking):