BM&FBOVESPA (BVMF) was established in 2008 by a merger between the São Paulo Stock Exchange and Brazilian Mercantile & Futures Exchange. BVMF is located in São Paulo, Brazil and offers customers access to trading stocks, currencies, commodities, and futures on one exchange.
X_TRADER provides access to futures and options on all derivatives traded on BVMF, including…
- Interest Rate (e.g., One Day Interbank Deposits Futures and Options (DI1))
- Foreign Exchange (e.g., US Dollar Futures (DOL))
- Index (e.g., Ibovespa Index Futures and Options (IND))
- Agricultural Commodity (e.g., Arabica Coffee Futures and Options (ICF))
- Energy (e.g., US Dollar-denominated Ethanol Futures (ETN))
- Gold (e.g., Futures and Options (OZ1))
Because of the unique nature of the BVMF market, X_TRADER provides several features to support the trading of BVMF products.