You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
You must assign one or more accounts to a gateway login if you are creating a TTORD ID and will be connecting to pre-7.17 gateways.
Note: When entering orders on pre-7.17 gateways, a Trader using a TTORD must use one of the account numbers assigned to the TTORD. TT recommends configuring the trader's customer defaults to help ensure that proper account numbers are used (refer to Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults for more information).
To assign an Account...
- From the Edit Gateway Login window, click Assign Accounts.
The Assign Accounts to Exchange Trader ID window appears.
- If accounts have already been created,
use the arrow buttons to transfer one or more accounts from the Available Accounts section to
the Selected Accounts section.
Note: Accounts must be unique per Gateway Login and are case sensitive. For example, one trader's account number can be CME1, and another's can be cme1.
- If you need to create a new account, click Create, enter the account number and description, and then click Save. The new account appears in the Selected Accounts section.
- Click Done.
- When you are finished adding accounts,
do one of the following:
- Add risk limits (refer to the Configuring Risk topic)
- Uncheck the Risk Check option to disable risk checking.
- After you configure or disable risk limits, Save your changes.
- If needed, publish the changes to Guardian (refer to Publishing to Guardian in a non-X_TRADER ASP environment).