Creating Order Passing Groups
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
In a X_TRADER ASP environment, Broker Administrators can create order passing groups for their company and for the buy-side companies with which they have a relationship (buy-side administrators cannot create order passing groups). The broker administrator also determines the order passing groups to which each order passing group can pass.
Order passing can only occur between two order passing groups that are configured to pass orders to each other. Order passing between different broker companies or between groups with brokers in different companies is not supported.
To assign users to an order passing group, refer to Assigning Users to an Order Passing Group .
To create an order passing group...
- From the User Admin menu, select Order Passing Groups
- From the Order Passing Groups window, click New.
The New Order Passing Groups window appears.
- Configure the following settings in the New Order Passing
- Name: Enter a name for the order passing group.
- Company: Assign the group to a company by selecting one from the drop-down menu.
- Show account on passed orders: Checked by default to allow accounts to be shown on the working orders passed in X_TRADER. Uncheck this option to hide assigned accounts from the other order passing groups.
- All order passing groups: If this order passing group is for members of the broker’s company, check this option to enable this group to pass orders to all current and future order passing groups. This option is disabled for order passing groups that are assigned to buy-side companies.
- Can only pass orders to the checked order passing groups: Select as many order passing groups as necessary.
- Show all buy-side order passing groups: Click to display buy-side groups to select for order passing with the new group you are adding. If unchecked, only broker companies are displayed.
- Click Save.
The following warning message appears as a reminder to configure each selected order passing group to pass orders back.
Newly-created user groups appear in the Order Passing Groups window.
You have successfully created a new order passing group.