Displaying Detailed Differences
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
TT User Setup provides a detailed account of differences that exist between TT User Setup and Guardian data prior to publishing. You can use the information provided to reconcile these differences.
The Guardian/User Setup Differences Details window consists of three sections;
- ID: TTORD or Exchange Trader data, which provides specific account and gateway login information.
- Gateway Logins/Exchange Traders: The Gateways or Exchange Traders to which the ID is mapped.
- Product Limits: which show the limits established through TT User Setup for the applicable TTORD or Exchange Trader.
A TTORD or Exchange Trader record appears in the Guardian/User Setup Differences Details window when any of the following conditions apply:
- The ID is in TT User Setup, but not in Guardian.
- The ID is in Guardian, but not in TT User Setup.
- The ID is in both TT User Setup and Guardian, but there are data differences.
- The record is in both TT User Setup and Guardian, but the Add to Guardian option is unchecked in TT User Setup.
To access the Differences Details window...
- From the File menu, select Publish to Guardian.
- Select a single differences row and then click View Differences Details. Alternatively, you can double-click the row.
The following image shows how differences are displayed and describes some sample differences.
Note: If DisableProductLimitPublishingMode is on, Risk-related fields are not published and are therefore not listed in the difference detail (refer to the TT User Setup System Administration Manual for more information about the DisableProductLimitPublishingMode parameter).