Adding and Deleting Currencies
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
When logged on as a Super Administrator you can add or delete currencies, and you can select the primary currency that clients applications use when displaying P/L and available credit. Administrators previously performed these tasks from the Currency Table window in Guardian. In a X_TRADER ASP environment, only TT Administrators are allowed to add or delete currencies.
In X_TRADER and X_RISK 7.11 and later, the currency display option is configured within X_TRADER/X_RISK.
To add a currency...
From the Server Admin menu, select Add/Remove Currencies.
The Currencies window appears.
The New Currency window appears.
Enter the 3-letter designation for the new currency, and then click Save.
The new currency appears in the currencies table as Unpublished.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed to add more currencies.
- When you are finished adding currencies, click Publish Currencies to publish the currencies to Guardian.
You have successfully added currencies.
To delete a currency...
From the Currencies window, select the currency to delete.
- When prompted to permanently delete the currency, click OK.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed to delete more currencies.
- When you are finished deleting currencies, click Publish Currencies to publish the currency changes to Guardian.
You have successfully deleted currencies.
To change the primary currency...
- From the Currencies window, select the primary currency from the Primary currency drop-down list.
- Click Publish Currencies to publish the currency changes to Guardian.
You have successfully set the primary currency.