How to Assign Existing Product Limits to Other Gateway Login IDs Simultaneously
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
In this tutorial you will learn how to assign one or more of John Doe's product limits to several other gateway logins simultaneously.
To assign product limits to several gateway logins simultaneously...
- From the User Admin menu,
select Product Limits.
The Product Limits window appears.
- Select the Gateway Login Limits tab, and then filter the Users column by JDOE. For a detailed description on filtering functionality, refer to the Applying Filters topic.
- Highlight the product limits you want
- Click Mass
Copy to Other Gateway Logins.
The Select Gateway Logins window appears.
- Highlight several MGTs to which you
want the product limits applied and click Select.
- If an overwrite message appears, click Yes to continue.
John's product limits are applied to the MGTs you selected accordingly.
Note: Assigning additional product limits helps to differentiate multiple MGTs.