How to Change Multiple Product Limit Values Simultaneously
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
In this tutorial you will learn how to use the Product Limits window to change several product limit values at the same time. In the example you will learn to update the maximum order quantity for multiple traders placing CBOT Futures orders on a specific gateway flavor.
To change multiple product limit values simultaneously...
- From the User Admin menu,
select Product Limits.
The Product Limits window appears.
- Click the Gateway column title to filter rows alphabetically. For a detailed description of filtering functionality, refer to the Applying Filters topic.
- While pressing the Ctrl key, click all the
product limit rows for a flavor-specific gateway (e.g. Eurex).
- Click Edit.
- On the edit multiple limits warning,
The Edit Multiple Product Limits window appears.
Note: Columns containing various values will display <values differ> (e.g. One row may have CME as the Gateway value and another may have Eurex).
- In the Maximum order qty field,
set the quantity to a new value, such as 100, and then click Save.
Changes to the maximum order quantity are reflected in the Product Limits window.