How to Map an Additional Gateway Login to an Existing TTORD User
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
In this tutorial you will learn to update an existing TTORD user (John Doe). Using John's unique TTORD ID (TTORDJS001001) you will add a Eurex gateway to the CME, BrokerTec, and CBOT Gateways that John currently logs into. In addition, you will add corresponding product limits to John's Eurex Gateway Login.
To map an additional gateway login to an existing TTORD user...
- Select (Users) from the TT User Setup
The Users window appears.
- In the Display Name column filter, type John's display name to easily locate his user record.
- To open the Edit User window for JDOE, double-click on the row associated with John's user record. For additional ways to access the Edit User window, refer to Creating, Editing, and Deleting Records.
- Click Gateway
Logins and then double-click the row for any of John's
The Edit Gateway Logins window appears.
- Click Map to Exchange Traders.
- On the Available
Exchange Traders section of the Map
Exchange Traders to window, type Eurex in
the Gateway column filter
to easily locate any available Eurex MGTs.
Note:If there are no Eurex MGTs available, click the Create button to open the New Exchange Trader window, and create a Eurex MGT.
- Using the arrow buttons, transfer a
Eurex MGT from the Available Exchange
Traders section to the Selected
Exchange Traders pane.
- Click Done.
- From the Edit Gateway Login window, click New Product Limit to create a new product limit.
- Select Eurex in
the Gateway field,
and edit the data in one or more additional fields (e.g. Change
the maximum order quantity to 2000).
- Click Save.
John's new product limits display in the Product Limits pane.
- On the Edit User window, click Save.
- Click Close.