How to Update Customer Defaults Across Multiple Users Simultaneously
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
Assume there are multiple users in your system placing orders for a customer (DMiller), and that the account number associated with DMiller is 1091982.
In this tutorial you will learn to update the default account number being used by several of your users when entering orders for DMILLER.
To simultaneously update the account number being used by several users...
- From the User Admin menu, select X_TRADER
The Users window appears.
Note: All customer default rows with <DEFAULT> as the Customer are displayed with a blue background.
- Filter the Customer column by DMILLER.
- Highlight all the rows with DMILLER in the Customerfield.
- Click Edit.
Note:If an edit warning message appears, click OK to proceed.
The Edit Multiple Customer Defaults window appears.
Note:Columns containing various values display <values differ> (e.g. One row may have CME as the Market value and another may have Eurex).
- In the Account # field, click
the ellipsis button.
The Select Account window appears.
- Filter the Account # field by 1091982.
- Highlight the row with an Account Description of DMiller and click Select.
The Account # field on the Edit Multiple Customer Defaults window is populated.
- Click Save.
The Customer Defaults window updates to reflect the change in the account number.