Creating a Broker Administrator – X_TRADER ASP
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
TT Administrators create the initial Buy-Side and Sell-Side administrators at each company trading in the X_TRADER ASP environment.
To create a Super Administrator...
- Select (Users) from the TT User Setup Control Panel.
- From the Users window, click New.
The New User window appears.
- On the User Settings Login tab, enter the following:
- Enter the Username. This is the Username the Broker Administrator uses to log into TT User Setup.
- Enter the Display name.
- Enter the Company (e.g. Broker A) in the Company field.
- Ensure that the Active option is checked to activate the user login.
- Check the Password never expires option.
- Configure User-Level Risk, if needed.
- Click the Administrator Settings tab and select the Broker Administrator option from the Administrator Type drop-down menu.
- Click Save.