Creating a Gateway Login Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
A Gateway Login Administrator can manage gateway logins by assigning them and their attributes to various users in user groups the administrator is designated to manage.
To create a Gateway Login Administrator...
- Select (Users) from the TT User Setup Control Panel.
- From the Users window, click New.
The New User window appears.
Note: To give an existing user administrative privileges, select the user from the Users window and click Edit.
- Edit any Login, Contact, or User Defined fields as needed.
- Click the Administrator Settings tab.
- Select the Gateway Login Administrator option from the Administrator Type drop-down menu.
- To allow this administrator to manage each gateway login in every available user group, uncheck the Restrict Gateway Login Administrator to User Groups.
- To restrict this administrator to managing
specific user groups, check the Restrict
Gateway Login Administrator to User Groups listed below.
A list of the available user groups appears.
- From the Available User Groups list,
click to select the user group that you want assigned to the Gateway
Login Administrator. If the group does not exist, click the Create button
and add it.
Note: Press the Ctrl key to select multiple groups from the list.
- Using the transfer arrow buttons (>, >>, <, <<), move one or more user group from the Available User Groups list to the Can only manage Gateway Logins in the following User Groups list.
- After you have added groups to the Can only manage Gateway Logins in the following User Groups list, check the Default(s) option to assign this group to any gateway logins created by this administrator.
- Click Save.