Setting Application Permissions
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
This topic describes how to enable and configure the X_TRADER, X_RISK, X_STUDY, and FMDS settings per user. For information about enabling and configuring the X_STUDY and FMDS settings for the entire system, refer to Enabling and Configuring X_STUDY and FMDS System Settings.
To set application permissions...
- Click the Application Permissions tab.
From the X_TRADER mode drop-down, select whether the user's X_TRADER application opens as X_TRADER or X_TRADER Pro.
Note: When the trader is using TT SIM mode, TT User Setup always sends the X_TRADER mode as X_TRADER PRO.
- For the TT SIM, X_RISK, TT API, XT API, Autotrader, and Autospreader Allowed fields, refer to the New User and Edit User Window Fields topic for descriptions of each field.
- Select whether to limit the number of concurrent logins allowed
for the user.
If you click the Limit number of concurrent logins (based on IP address) checkbox, also enter the maximum number of login connections allowed in the Max number allowed field. Refer to New User and Edit User Window Fields.
- If X_STUDY is allowed for the system,
enable or disable X_STUDY/FMDS for this user. You can also select
whether to override the FMDS system settings with settings you configure
here. Refer to the New
User and Edit User Window Fields topic
for descriptions of each field.
Note: To enable X_STUDY/FMDS for the system, refer to the Enabling and Configuring X_STUDY and FMDS System Settings.
- When you are finished, click Save.