Assigning User Groups to an Account
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
When a gateway login is assigned to a user group (refer to Assigning User Groups to Gateway Logins), the user group automatically inherits any accounts that have been assigned to the gateway login and any user group assigned to users who have the account in their customer defaults. If an account is assigned to a user group, any administrator of that user group can manage the account. You can also manually assign user groups to an account.
To assign user groups to an account manually...
- From the User Admin menu, select Accounts.
- Select the account to assign, and then click Edit.
- On the Edit
Account window, click the Group
- Use the transfer buttons (<,<<,>>,>)
to select users from the Available User Groups list and add
them to the Account permitted in the
following User Groups list.
The Account permitted in the following User Groups section contains the following fields:
- User Group: Displays the name of the user group.
- Users with Account: Displays users in the given user group to whom the account is assigned.
- Gateway Logins with Account: Displays gateway logins in the given user group to which this account is assigned.
- Click Save.