Forcing a User Logoff
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
TT User Setup allows you to force a logged in X_TRADER user's application to shut down immediately, and restrict that user from logging back in until the Force logoff option is unchecked. When a user is forced to logoff, that user's license(s) become available to other users.
You can force a user logoff from the Edit User window or from the Logged in Users report.
The Force logoff option disabled when editing multiple users.
To force a user logoff using the Edit User window...
- From the Users window, click the user you want to log off, and then click Edit.
- On the User
Settings Logintab, check the Force logoff option.
- When the warning message appears, click OK to close any instance of X_TRADER to which the user is logged in, or click Cancel to leave the Force logoff feature unchecked.
- On the Edit User window, click Save.
You have successfully logged off a user. The user is unable to log on until you uncheck the Force logoff option.
To force a user logoff using the Logged in Users report...
From the Reports menu, select Logged in Users.
The Logged in Users window appears.
- To refresh the window, click Refresh.
- On the By User tab, select a logged in user and then click Force Logoff.
- When the warning message appears, click OK to close any instance of X_TRADER to which the user is logged in.
You have successfully logged off a user. The user is unable to log on until you uncheck the Force logoff option on the Edit User window.