Titlebar Context Menu
Right-click the top of a chart window to access the titlebar context menu.
The following options are available:
- Restore: Returns a maximized chart back to its previous size.
- Move: Lets you move the chart window. This can also be done using standard Windows conventions.
- Size: Lets you move the borders on your chart window. This can also be done using standard Windows conventions.
- Minimize: Removes the selected chart from view.
- Maximize: Displays the selected chart on your entire screen.
- Clone Chart: Creates a replica of your existing chart.
- Export Chart Data: Creates a .csv file with your current chart data.
- Group Chart: Puts chart in a Group. Charts in the same Group will center at the same time and show synched vertical and cross hair cursors.
- Page Setup: Lets you adjust your margins, paper size, orientation and printer for the purpose of printing a chart.
- Print Preview: Lets you view the pagination of your chart before printing.
- Print: Sends the selected chart to the printer.
Rename Window: Launches the Rename Window dialog box so you can give a vanity name to the chart.
- Close: Closes the selected chart.