Changing the Interval
When you initially launch a chart, the time roll-up is set to one minute. You may change the time or volume interval via the chart’s context menu or by typing an increment directly on the chart. X_STUDY charts support time intervals ranging from tick-by-tick up to 1440 minutes (the number of minutes in a day) and volume intervals ranging from 50 to 999,999.
To change the Interval from the Chart Area context menu,
- Right-click the chart to display the context menu.
- Select Change Interval and Time (or Volume). This displays a list of common increments.
- Select an increment. X_STUDY redraws the chart using the selected time increment.
To change the Interval via the keyboard,
- Bring the chart into focus.
- Type the increment directly
on the chart.
- If changing the Time increment, type a time increment in minutes.
- If changing the Volume increment, type a volume increment followed by the letter V. This displays the interval in the lower-left corner of the chart.
- Press the Enter key. X_STUDY redraws the chart using the increment.