Sharing your Customer Defaults Profile
You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
Using the Order Entry tab on the Properties menu, you can customize the name and location of your Customer Defaults file. Save the file on a shared network if you want to share it.
To save your Customer Defaults file to a network:
- From the Control Panel, click the Settings menu and choose Properties.
- Click the Order Entry tab.
- In the Customer Defaults section, click Browse.
- In the Look in field, click the down arrow and select the network drive to save the file.
- In the File Name field, type the new name of your Customer Defaults profile.
- Click Open.
- Review the Location field on the Customer Defaults tab.
- Click OK to save.