You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
The Position Pane
is the bottom pane of the Fill window
and displays all contracts for which you have a position.
Position Pane Context Menu
the Position pane to
access the context menu.
menu options include:
Displays the Control Panel.
- Hide Pane: Hides the selected
row(s) or column(s).
- Global Properties: Displays the X_TRADER Properties menu.
- Grouping: Allows you to group positions by the following:
- Account Group
- Broker (only available in a X_TRADER ASP environment)
- Order GW
- User Display Name
position using the native currency, a specific currency that you
select, the quantity multiplied by the price (default), or based on
ticks. The primary currency is annotated next to the Currency option (for
example, Currency – USD).
Based On: Recalculates
your Profit and Loss based on your selection.
- Copy: Places selected data
on a clipboard for pasting into another program (e.g., Excel).
- Hide Column: Hides the selected column.
you select which columns to show.