You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
The Hotkeys tab assigns, resets and removes hotkey designations for functional screens such as MD Trader.
Note: To use the hotkeys associated on this tab, you have to enable hotkey components on other property tabs.
Gives you the following options:
The Reset All button changes customized hotkeys back to their default settings.
Hot Key Assignment
Lists the functions for which hotkeys can be assigned. Click to select the boxes next to the functions for which you want to use hotkeys.
Shows the hotkeys currently tied to the selected command for the selected component.
Lets you input a new key or keys to represent the selected command for the selected component.
Deletes the current hotkey from the selected command for the selected component. You are prompted to confirm.
Ties the hotkey or keys you input in the Press new shortcut key field to the selected command for the selected component. Grayed out when Keyboard Layout is set to default.
When assigning hotkeys, the following restrictions apply:
- Global hotkeys and hotkeys that launch components must be unique across X_TRADER.
- Hotkeys must be unique within their own component.
- The global Delete All Orders hotkey must include Shift plus another key.
- You cannot assign hotkeys to hard-coded keystroke commands (e.g., in the Market window: Page Up, Insert).
- The F12 key is reserved for use by the Microsoft debugger at all times, so it should not be registered as a hotkey.