You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
Right-click the Fills pane
to access the context menu, which provides additional options.
Displays the Control Panel.
- Global Properties: Launches the X_TRADER Properties menu.
Lets you manually enter a fill. Information displays in the Fills pane and updates
Deletes fills you manually added.
a fill: Confirms
a fill. Click a single fill or select multiple fills and choose
this option. The C column
displays a hyphen (-)
for trades confirmed by you, and an equal sign (=) for fills confirmed
by another trader.
- View fills by:
- All: Displays the default columns
- Product: Displays fills grouped by product. The Net Pos column
background displays in blue when your position is long, red when
short, or white when flat.
- Price: Aggregates fills at each price level and displays
buys and sells on a single row.
- Price w/ Detail: Aggregates fills at each price level
and shows: side (B/S), quantity, Strike price, C/P, Account Number,
Order Number, TT Order Key, Order Time and Exch Time.
- Buy/Sell: Aggregates fills by price level, but separates
buys and sells and groups them together.
- Summary: Aggregates fills by product and price, and shows avaerage
buy and sell prices. Click the “+” in the Price column to
see a price summary for all products. Click the “+” for a Product to
see a price summary for a specific contract.
- Scrolling: Causes the window
to jump to a new entry. Enabled by default.
Filters: Enables Auto Filters, which filter
the data by selecting a customer from the Customer List window.
the filter from the selected cell.
All Filters: Displays
all available data.
- Copy: Places selected data
on a clipboard for pasting into another program (e.g., Excel).
- Paste: Inserts copied data
into a selected cell.
All Rows: Collects
all the data in a file whose name, type, and location you configure.
Selected Rows: Collects
the data in highlighted rows into file whose name, type, and location
- Hide Column: Hides the selected
you select which columns to show.