Risk Parameters Context Menu
You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
Right-click on a column, parameter, or anywhere in the three panes of the Risk Parameters window to open the context menu. The following options are available (only the first two options are available in the User Information pane).
- Find Control Panel: Displays the Control Panel
- Global Properties: Opens the X_TRADER Global Properties window.
- Clear Filter: Clear the filtered content in a selected column.
- Clear All Filters: Clears filters in all columns in both grids. All filters can also be cleared by clicking the CLR button that appears in each grid when there is filtered content.
- Hide Columns: Hide a selected column. Use Ctrl key to select and hide multiple columns.
- Show/Hide Columns: Lets you select which columns to show.