Searching for a Product
You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
To search for a product...
- From the Control Panel, click the Window menu and choose Market Explorer.
- or -
From the Control Panel, click the icon.
- In the Markets section, click the market that hosts the product you want to find.
- In the top left corner of the window, click to select a filter category from the list.
Selects all available products for this market.
The product name or alias entered in the text box is identical with market name/symbol.
The product name or alias entered in the text box starts with the first letter of the market name/symbol.
The product name or alias entered in the text box is contained in the market name/symbol.
- If you want to search an alias (common name) for the product, click to select the Search Descriptions checkbox.
- Type your search criteria in the available space.
The matching products appear in the Products box as you type.