From the TT login dialog you can manage which markets and gateways (i.e. flavors or brokers) will be available for use within X_TRADER. When logging into X_TRADER you will be informed if any of the selected gateways are currently inactive.
Note: You can also manage your login gateways after logging in to X_TRADER, see Modifying Login Gateways for more information.
To Manage Login Gateways
From the TT Login dialog click Select Gateways after entering your Username and Password.
The Markets Selection dialog appears.
Note: For a comprehensive list of available fields within the Market Selection dialog, see Login Gateway Field Descriptions.
Click to select a market from the Markets column, the associated gateway(s) appear in the Gateways column.
- A red box indicates the market or gateway is currently inactive.
- A green box indicates the market or gateway is currently active.
- A yellow box indicates that some gateways are inactive within a market.
To enable or disable a market or gateway for use within X_TRADER, click to toggle between the following settings:
- A check mark indicates the market or gateway is enabled for use within X_TRADER.
- A empty box indicates that the market or gateway is disabled within X_TRADER.
A circle indicates that a market has some, but not all, of the associated gateways enabled.
Tip: To enable all available markets and gateways set the Select All box to a check mark .
Note Once you have enabled all gateways for a market it will become locked once you login to X_TRADER. Locked markets and gateways display a lock icon to the right of the name.
- Click Save.