TFX Block Trades
You are viewing X_TRADER Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
You can use the Wholesale Order window to submit Block trades to TFX. TFX Block Trades are available for all of the exchange products.
Submitting TFX Block Trades
When logged in to a TFX Gateway, the following additional fields are available:
To submit a TFX Block Trade:
- Open the product you wish to trade in a Market Grid window.
- In the Market Grid, right-click
the row containing the product and select Wholesale Orders from
the context menu.
Note: The Wholesale Orders options is grayed-out if:
- Your administrator has not enabled wholesale trades in TT User Setup.
- The product/exchange does not support wholesale trades.
- Verify that Cross is selected in the Order Types pane and set the quantity and price for the trade.
- Complete the fields in the Order Details section as listed
TFX Block Trades
Account Number Any user-defined value The clearing account of the user entering the trade. Optional field (not required for order routing). Account Type Refer to Support for Account Codes in the TFX Gateway Online Help Library. For TFX, all submitted orders must contain an account code. The exchange rejects any order submitted without an account code. Refer to Support for Account Codes in the TFX Gateway Online Help Library. ITM Exchange-defined value The user’s session ID at the Exchange. Optional field (not required for order routing). Member Exchange-defined value
Sets either the party (for self-crossing trades) or counterparty (for trades crossed with a different member).
This value must equal the exchange-provided ID and appears as the PartyID (Tag 448) in the exchange API.
- Once the fields are complete, press the Send button.