We are currently seeking driven and talented Summer Interns who thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation.
Over the course of the paid internship (June-August 2018), you will gain hands-on, real-world experience, working alongside industry leaders, to develop your understanding of the financial markets and cutting edge technology. Additional Summer Internship programs include lunch and learns, team outings and trading competitions.
We are looking for Summer Interns for our Engineering, Global Operations, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Global Operations: Monitor infrastructure, systems and applications; design and develop applications, tools and scripts; work in Python, AWS, and other technologies
- Product Management: Determine the scope and priority of software projects; understand customer objectives and translate them into specific business and software requirements
- Marketing: Create content for various internal and external publications; promote the TT brand through written communication; event planning and marketing
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Communications or a related field
- Previous internship experience ideal, but not required
- Excellent technical, analytical and math skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Passionate to pursue a career in your field of study
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.