Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking driven and talented Summer Interns who thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation. Over the course of the 10-week paid internship (June – August 2022), you will gain hands-on, real-world experience working alongside industry leaders to develop your understanding of the financial markets and cutting-edge technology. Additionally, our Summer Internship program includes lunch-and-learns with executive leaders, outings and collaborative team building, and trading competitions.
The Business Intelligence Intern will assist the growing responsibilities of the Business Operations (BizOps) and Business Intelligence team. As a Business Intelligence Intern, you will play a key part in building the operational and analytical infrastructure needed to scale the organization.
The Business Intelligence Intern will work with the Head of Sales, Business Intelligence and other team leads to help optimize key business processes throughout the client lifecycle, from marketing to onboarding to customer management.
WHAT WILL YOU BE INVOLVED WITH?
- Work within the Product Management team
- Work with sales leadership and business operations to assist with strategic projects that enable the business to execute its highest priority initiatives
- Leverage data from tools such as Salesforce and DOMO to conduct in-depth analyses across different lines of business to develop a deep understanding of key value drivers
- Assist with select operational initiatives, including Strategic Business Reviews
- Work with product and finance to tie product releases/features to product adoption, usage, and business value (such as Retention and Revenue)
- Forecasting: Collaborate with the finance team to support and refine models to forecast revenue and other business metrics
- Deliver data solutions that tell a story and provide insights to the users, enabling them to make better decisions and complete their responsibilities more efficiently.
- Create and manage processes such as target setting, forecasting, and pipeline analytics.
- Assist with ad hoc requests
QUALIFICATIONS & TT CULTURE
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business, or a related field
- Previous internship experience ideal, but not required
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Willingness to learn basic Salesforce reporting and DOMO visualization
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com