We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Software Test Engineer in our Chicago office who thrives on exposing issues and improving the quality of our state-of-the-art trading applications. Test Engineers are constantly challenged to understand complex trading strategies, uncover software issues in our trading platform through testing and to provide feedback that can help enhance our end-user experience.
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases based on software requirements, exchange spec documentation and Jira tickets from the Development team
- Assist in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the Product, Support and Development teams
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools.
- Consistently adhere to tight deadlines and exchange mandated timelines and dates for deliverables
- Experience with Python or a similar object oriented language
- 3-5 years experience with scripting automated test cases
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and test engineering principles and processes
- Knowledge of the futures markets and/or general financial industry and trading systems is a strong plus
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.