Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
Our Marketing organization is seeking a Chicago-based A/V Assistant to aid with internal and external audio/video communications targeting both our global clients and global workforce. Our creative team is expanding and you’ll assist with broadcasting, videography, photography, pre-production and planning for photoshoots, webinars and video productions, assembling video post-production and creating video animations. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker, technically savvy and organized, with a great eye for photography / videography and a solid understanding of visual design.
- Camera operating live broadcasts and video productions.
- General photography and editing.
- Pre-production, scheduling and planning video productions and webinars.
- Animations for video productions.
- Assistant video editing.
What you’ll work on in the first 3-6 months:
- Assist in running A/V production for all internal All-Hands and Tech Talk broadcasts as well as external training and marketing webinars.
- Planning, pre-production and camera operating for internal cultural / marketing video productions.
- Organize and execute photography sessions.
- Assist with video editing.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- You work well with others, are self-assured and feel very comfortable driving conversations and outcomes across all levels of an organization―including up, down and across teams.
- A collaborative nature, with the ability to build trust and work with many different personalities and cultures.
- A highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven assistant who can multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with photography and videography with an emphasis in camera operating and lighting.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis in After Effects, Premiere and a basic understanding of Photoshop.
- General AV knowledge and workflow with broadcasting.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com